SBD, a leading telematics consultancy in Europe, will soon be publishing a photo-rich report highlighting the key trends and announcements at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
This report will not just summarise the new product and service launches, but more importantly, will identify the key trends in the different areas of Telematics, Navigation, Connectivity, Entertainment and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems).
Whilst vehicle manufacturers and system suppliers showcase numerous interesting technologies at motor shows, only a few of these technologies actually find their way to the market. SBD has been involved in the telematics-related fields since their inception in the early 90s and in this Frankfurt Motor Show Report, SBD will provide its views on how the market is evolving and identify any change in focus of vehicle manufacturers.
Contents of this report include:
1) BMW’s application store
2) Mini’s internet-radio streaming concept
3) Citroen’s Google Send-to-Car feature
4) Renault’s telematics announcements
5) Mercedes’ Smartphone Application for electric cars
… and more.
1) New products from Hyundai and Kia
2) Blue&Me TomTom
3) Saab HDD navigation
4) VW’s ‘Picture Navigation’
… and several other product launches.
1) Mercedes’ Wi-Fi in the car
2) Peugeot’s Wi-Fi product
3) Bluetooth connectivity solutions on cars
1) BMW iPod video streaming
2) Mercedes iPod video streaming
3) Mercedes SPLITVIEW
4) Jaguar XJ, Range Rover dual-view screen
5) Rear-seat entertainment systems
… and more.
Announcements from Ford, Valeo, TRW, Bosch and more.
For more information on this report, please contact Juanita Appleby on email@example.com or call SBD on +44 1908 305101.