Here are a few screenshots from Garmin’s latest ecoRoute ESP, which can communicate with the car’s OBD port via Bluetooth.
Some of the information displayed include:
- Fuel and Intake Air Anformation (Fuel Flow, Intake Air Temperature, etc)
- Coolant Temperature & Oil Pressure
- Throttle Position
- Combustion Mixture (Emissions)
- Engine Component Operation & Status
- Battery and Charging System Information
- Climate Control Information (Heat & AC)
- Drive Train Status and Condition
Source: GPS City.