British hi-fi specialist Meridian Audio has been appointed to develop in-car audio systems for the forthcoming Range Rover Evoque, due to be officially unveiled at the Paris Motor Show next week.
The Range Rover Evoque with intuitive control system and touch-screen display benefits from the same high-end innovative technologies as the larger Range Rover models.
Connectivity options include Bluetooth hands-free mobile phone and audio streaming, plus a range of USB and auxiliary inputs for iPod and other portable devices.
The premium Meridian offering is an 825W, 17-speaker system that delivers the ultimate in surround-sound performance.
Other features available to Range Rover Evoque customers include:
- Surround Camera System with five digital cameras, including a reversing system
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Hard drive navigation system
- FM/AM/Sirius tuners, with single CD player with the ability to rip CDs to the hard drive
- Rear seat entertainment package, with 8-inch (203mm) video screens, digital wireless headphones and touch screen remote control
- Keyless entry system