The New Saab 9-4X is making its world premiere at next month’s Los Angeles Auto Show. The 9-4X expands Saab’s product portfolio to three car lines and will provide a fresh, alternative choice for independently-minded crossover buyers. It is an important next-step in the Swedish brand’s renaissance as an independent premium car manufacturer.
Available infotainment features include:
• Two audio options
• A seven-speaker or top-of-the-line Bose system with 5.1 surround sound
• Optional 8-inch, touchscreen hard disk based navigation system with a bird’s eye map view
• 10 GB storage for music files
• Communication on the move is supported by OnStar
• Integrated Bluetooth hands-free phone system, which functions via voice command and steering wheel controls.
Moreover, in the rear, passengers can enjoy independent climate control, in addition to the standard dual-zone system, and select their own onboard audio/visual entertainment through a dedicated unit in the back of the centre console.
Note: This optional equipment has a video AUX input and two 8-inch screens in the rear face of the front seatbacks.