TomTom has launched two new navigational devices, the GO 2405 TM and the GO 2505 TM in the United States.
These devices offer consumers faster routing, an enhanced software platform, and a new look and feel.
TomTom has created a patented, high-speed algorithm that allows for instant route planning. The GO 2405 TM and GO 2505 TM utilize this innovative technology to conduct continuous routing.
By regularly monitoring traffic information, these models will recommend the best current route to drivers.
The GO 2405 TM and GO 2505 TM are the first TomTom products to include a new, enhanced user interface. With more-intuitive software, users will be routed to any destination within a few taps.
Among the features found in both models include:
• Instant and continuous routing
• Crisp, sharp graphics and intuitive user menus
• Pinch-to-zoom and swipe from screen-to-screen using gestures
• Bluetooth hands free calling to maximize safety
• Voice recognition to operate the device with verbal commands
• A click & lock mount to keep the device securely mounted while driving
• Expanded driving view on 4.3” (GO 2405 TM) or 5” (GO 2505 TM) glass touch screens
Apart from new features, drivers will continue to benefit from TomTom’s other popular offerings, which include:
• Lifetime Traffic & Map Updates
• Announces Street Names
• Advanced Lane Guidance
Availability and Pricing: