New Ford C-Max introduces a host of unique features including an industry-exclusive hands-free power-operated rear liftgate, active park assist and MyFord Touch.
C-MAX offers popular driver assistance features such as:
• Active park assist: Helps select an appropriate parking space, calculates the trajectory and steers to properly position the vehicle. All the driver need do is operate the accelerator and brake pedals.
• Speed limiter: Prevents a driver from exceeding a preset speed.
• Front and rear parking aid sensors: Help the driver properly position the vehicle when parking.
• Rear view camera: Enhanced visibility for safer reversing.
• Heated sideview mirrors with integrated puddle lamps: Enhance cold weather visibility.
• AdvanceTrac with RSC (Roll Stability Control) with curve control: Helps maintain consistent vehicle stability.
• Driver and passenger-side blind spot mirrors: Add visibility for blind spot areas.
• Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Notifies driver of inconsistent tire pressure.
In addition, there is a host of infotainment features that will add convenience and luxury for customers:
• Ford SYNC and MyFord Touch.
• Sony Audio System: Specifically tuned to C-MAX cabin acoustics for superb sound reproduction.
• HD Radio: Enables clearer radio reception with crisper sound reproduction.
• Sirius Satellite Radio: Offers C-MAX driver and passengers a diverse range of radio programming choices.
• Navigation System: Provides intuitive touch-screen operation.