Our latest monthly Telematics News Bulletin is now available at no charge to all subscribers to the free TN daily email!
Details of how to receive the Bulletin for free are at the botttom of this article.
The new February 2016 edition features an exclusive interview with Cohda Wireless’ CEO Paul Gray, talking about supplying V2X tech for GM Cadillac and the relative benefits of DSRC and LTE. Special sections cover the highlights from CES in Las Vegas, cybersecurity and NAIAS in Detroit.
In addition to the exclusive interview, key news articles in the new Telematics News Bulletin include:
- GM invests $500M in Lyft for car sharing and mobility services
- Toyota plans Big Data Center and Data Comms Modules
- Volvo owners can use Microsoft Band 2 to control On Call
- Ford links car and home with Amazon and Wink
- Bosch to offer retrofitted eCall solution
The TN Bulletin is now available without charge to subscribers to the free Telematics News daily email. If you are already a subscriber, you will have received a notification email giving you access to the magazine. If you are not a subscriber, go HERE to subscribe and receive the latest TN Bulletin.
If you have any questions, please contact TN at email@example.com