- SE868K3-A/AL: Multi-constellation GNSS variant includes flash memory and a GNSS core
- SE868K7-A/AL: GPS variant includes ROM memory and a GPS core
Telit’s SE868Kx-Ax series is ideal for space constrained applications such as wearables, tracking, telematics, and security. The new integrated antenna modules include features that significantly increase RF sensitivity, allowing for a much simpler integration without external components.
The new module variants are designed with the same, ultra-compact 11 x 11 mm cavity PCB package as the other modules in the series, with the bonus of a second Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) and Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Filter. Footprint compatible with other modules in the family, the SE868Kx-Ax series includes variants with multiple interfaces and a combination of features including:
- Ultra-compact 11 x 11 mm “cavity” PCB package
- Standard variant with integrated 9 x 9 x 4mm SMT antenna
- Low profile variant with 9 x 9 x 2mm antenna
- Additional LNA and SAW filter
- Real Time Clock (RTC) and Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO)
- Jamming rejection
- Pin-to-pin compatibility with other modules in the series
- Ephemeris file injection (A-GPS)
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) compliant
With the different options available in the SE868Kx-Ax series, customers can design once and interchangeably mount the solution most appropriate for the environment.
Please refer to the SE868Kx-Ax series datasheet for more information.