UST Global has partnered with Bosch to offer its in-car passenger safety app-UrSafe. UrSafe comes integrated with Panic Button to alert a user’s (driver or passenger) family and friends of their whereabouts during a crisis, and is now available on Bosch mySPIN solution.
The user (driver or passenger) needs to download the UrSafe app on their mobile phone and follow the registration process. On adding a contact number, to which an alert is to be sent during a crisis, an SMS is sent to them, notifying their addition as an emergency contact. The SMS also requests them to install the UrSafe app onto their device. The user (driver or passenger) can then connect the phone to mySPIN platform in the car.
Key features of UrSafe:
- Powerful UI that is easy to navigate
- UrSafe Panic Alert page to invoke panic alert and edit emergency contact
- Emergency Services feature with all the important emergency services such as the nearest ATM, car services, petrol pump and hospital
- Nearest Police Station feature with map view of all nearby police stations
- Friend Tracker feature lists emergency requests from family and friends along with map to navigate through to them
Bosch mySPIN platform includes Indian and global apps that range from navigation, news, music, lifestyle, weather, car radio among others. All of the apps approved for mySPIN have been specifically developed for use while driving so that there is little distraction as possible – assuring greater safety. Bosch mySPIN is committed to make in-car experience more exciting in a safe and secured way.
Source: UST Global