Spireon, a vehicle intelligence company, announced at the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association’s (NIADA) 2019 Expo and Convention that its GoldStar Connect solution is now available in Spanish. The GoldStar Connect app offers Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) dealers and lenders connected car features and benefits meant to increase customer loyalty and profitability. With the addition of the Spanish language option, Spanish-speaking consumers can now benefit from the app’s industry-leading GPS services and additional capabilities.
GoldStar Connect provides insights to help dealers and lenders mitigate risk, while increasing value and convenience for consumers. The same connectivity features consumers seek for, such as vehicle health alerts, recovery solutions for stolen cars and real-time location access, are now available in the Spanish-language version, and include:
- Safety & Security—GPS tracking and geofencing capabilities enable consumers to know the location of the vehicle at all times, helping to ensure the safety of the vehicle and the driver while providing peace of mind
- Trip History—allows consumers to view where their car has been by date, time and duration to provide full transparency
- Smart Alerts—consumers receive speeding, geofenced locations and battery condition alerts directly to their mobile devices
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery—an in-app recovery guide provides vehicle location data and instructions to assist in reporting and recovery of a stolen car
- Insurance Discounts—many carriers provide auto insurance discounts of up to 15%