Keysight Technologies, a technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, delivers broad cybersecurity portfolio, including hardware, software and services, to address the growing concern of cyber-attacks on connected vehicles.
The cyber-world is growing more embedded in everyone’s lives, not only enabling entertainment and comfort but increasingly impacting the safe operation of automobiles. While this technology has unique benefits, it also opens risks of exposure, including malicious hacker activities. The new reality is that cyber-attacks against automobiles could result in the loss of human life.
Keysight Technologies understands these risks and offers solutions to test and measure connected vehicle technologies, including the newly announced Automotive Cybersecurity Program that validates the resiliency of connected components of a vehicle, individually or as an entirely functioning automobile prior and post-deployment.
In addition, security solutions developed by Ixia Solutions Group, enables Keysight to deliver extensive security validations of the 4G/5G radio access network (RAN) infrastructure that connects vehicles, and the backend data centers that manage business operations. ISG’s visibility solutions deliver an enhanced infrastructure that improves the efficiency of security toolsets in production networks. Keysight provides test and measurement of cybersecurity effectiveness from the ECU level up to the cloud data center.
Keysight offers a broad portfolio of solutions to help prevent vehicles from being cyber-hijacked, including:
- Automotive Cybersecurity Program – to validate and exploit the potential attack surfaces existing in connected vehicles
- Automotive Gateway Security Test – to validate the zoning and security posture of in-vehicle networks
- Network Security Test – to validate and stress a network infrastructure and backend data centers
- Application & Threat Intelligence (ATI) Research Center – to ensure testing that includes the latest application and security strike simulation
- Visibility for Network Security – to improve the performance of a security architecture with 100% visibility of all traffic on an automotive network