LoJack, a brand of CalAmp and a provider of stolen vehicle recovery (SVR) and innovative automotive services, announced the launch of the LoJack Connect family of subscription services. Available nationwide this spring, the new LoJack offering rounds out the most comprehensive suite of inventory management, SVR and connected car services available on the market. LoJack Connect helps dealers improve the customer experience with advanced connected car services they can upsell to consumers to enhance profitability, while simultaneously delivering on the proven LoJack brand promise of safety, security and peace of mind to their customers.
LoJack Connect subscription services for consumers includes the LoJack SureDrive connected car app and is offered in three- and five-year plans, that come with a limited period of complementary service. Like all LoJack solutions, the first bundle of LoJack Connect is focused on driver safety and security, and includes key features such as:
- CrashBoxx : Sends instant crash alerts to loved ones with trained U.S.-based agents available to help provide timely assistance and facilitate emergency response
- Tripwire Early Warning: Enables proactive monitoring and alerts the consumer of unexpected car movement, such as when it is being towed or stolen
- Stolen Vehicle Location Assist: Provides trained U.S.-based agents to coordinate directly with law enforcement to help track and locate a stolen vehicle
- Virtual Boundaries: Allows consumers to set easily configurable boundaries that send notifications when loved ones arrive at their destination
- Speed Alerts: Enables parents to set a threshold and receive alerts if a loved one goes faster than they should
- Trip History: Produces reports on past trips, locations, speed and miles traveled for business or personal use on any vehicle in the account
- Where’s My Car: Delivers real-time location of your vehicle, whether driving or parked
- Destination Search: Displays integrated and searchable landmarks such as emergency rooms, gas stations, car washes, or other key destinations
- Roadside Assistance: Provides flat tire, jump start, out of gas, lockout and towing services
- ID Theft Protection: Offers personal information and data protection
LoJack Connect complements the existing LoJack Classic services. LoJack Classic SVR remains the industry standard, backed by proven technology, a reliable network and integrated solutions supported by deep and trusted law enforcement relationships spanning four decades. The LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System consistently delivers a 90% plus recovery rate on cars, trucks and SUVs, and over $1 billion worth of LoJack-equipped vehicles have been recovered in the U.S. alone.
In addition, LoJack LotSmart is included with all pre-installed LoJack Connect offerings. With LotSmart, dealers gain greater visibility into their vehicle inventory to streamline operations with the ability to monitor vehicle health, schedule maintenance, and get alerts when vehicles leave and return to the lot.