Mercedes-Benz launched the New GLC Coupe. The New GLC Coupé is highly impressive with its distinctive appearance, innovative driving assistance systems, a new engine line-up and the latest generation of the MBUX Mercedes-Benz User Experience infotainment system.
- The ‘Made in India’ GLC Coupé is launched in two variants: 300d 4MATIC diesel and 300 4MATIC petrol
- Mercedes-Benz offers the largest SUV portfolio in the luxury car segment with 8 SUVs
- Local production of the GLC Coupé is expected to cater to increasing demand for the SUV Coupe
- The new GLC Coupé has equipped with Mercedes me connect that offers multiple convenient connect features like remote Lock/ Unlock, Car locator, Speed Monitor, emergency e-Call, etc. accessible from the customer’s smartphone/tablet
- It comes with the swanky new generation telematics, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (NTG 6.0) | Capable with ‘Over the Air’ updates
- MBUX: The most intuitive in-car virtual assistant and infotainment system based on AI and ML in the luxury car segment takes the always-on experience to a whole new level.
MBUX – Innovative telematics: The combination of the touchscreen displays, navigation with augmented reality, intelligent voice control via the talk button or the “Hey Mercedes” prompt, connectivity and the user interface makes the GLC Coupé state of the art.
In addition to this, the latest generation of the MBUX Mercedes-Benz User Experience infotainment system boasts intuitive logic and a wide range of control options. There are five different ways to interact with the GLC’s infotainment system:
- By touch control on the central display
- Using the Touch Control buttons on the multifunction steering wheel
- With the multifunction touchpad on the centre console
- By voice control, using the “Hey Mercedes” prompt