The K5 arrives in Canada October 2020. The K5 will make its national debut in LX, EX and GT-Line trims with standard all-wheel drive and added GT model with 290HP of performance, to arrive this winter.
A non-traditional, performance-inspired mid-sized sedan, K5 is the catalyst for the transformation of Kia’s next-generation line-up, characterized by powerful design, constant renewal, re-imagination and boldness. True to brand roots, Kia introduces a new-age naming convention with “K5,” paying homage to original nameplate titles in the brand’s homeland of South Korea.
K5’s is integrated with smart and forward-thinking technology to make the driver experience less stressful. New wireless features minimize cord clutter and keep a clean space, while keeping the driver’s eyes on the road. More details include: .
- 8- or 10.25-inch high-resolution color touchscreen
- Split-screen functionality and available satellite radio
- Available 10.25-inch inch touchscreen adds server-based available navigation system with real-time traffic data, more intuitive graphic user interface, new multi-connection Bluetooth wireless connectivity and UVO telematics with connected user profiles
- A first for Kia, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto cuts the cord on charging cables, meaning drivers can enjoy being connected and charging up without being plugged in (8-inch screen only)
- Premium Audio system available, with 12 high-performance Bose speakers