Toyota announced the North American debut of the first-ever Toyota Crown Signia. Equipped with the Toyota Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) powertrain with On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) standard, the Crown Signia will be available in XLE and Limited grades.
With the Crown Signia’s debut, Toyota will soon have 19 electrified models available for sale in its U.S. model lineup. As part of Toyota’s diverse approach to its carbon neutrality goals, the Toyota Crown Signia also plays a part in Toyota’s “Beyond Zero” vision to reach carbon neutrality with products, services, and operations; and find new ways to make a positive impact on the planet and society.
The 2025 Toyota Crown Signia is expected to arrive at Toyota Dealerships in the Summer of 2024.
The Toyota lineup continues to expand its HEV offerings with the addition of the Crown Signia. As such, it’s classified as a Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV) for passenger vehicle emissions. It uses an Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT) for optimal fuel economy.
The 2025 Toyota Crown Signia comes with a 12.3-inch color Multi Information Display (MID) and 12.3-inch touchscreen with the latest Toyota Audio Multimedia system, standard. The MID provides a layout that is customizable based on user preferences and provides drivers with information that fits their driving situation.
The Toyota Audio Multimedia System (TAMM) with a 12.3-inch touchscreen with wireless Bluetooth connectivity is standard on all grades. The system is designed and engineered by Toyota’s Texas-based Connected Technology team and is Over-the-Air Updatable. With an active Drive Connect trial subscription, customers can use Intelligent Assistant, Cloud Navigation, and Destination Assist, which allows simple phrases like “Hey Toyota” to awaken the system for voice activated commands to search for directions and find Points of Interest (with an active Drive Connect trial or subscription), adjust audio controls, change the cabin temperatures and more.
The XLE grade equipped with a 6-speaker layout and the Limited grade comes standard with an 11-speaker JBL Premium audio system with subwoofer powered by an amplifier.
In addition to AM/FM radio, Toyota audio systems serve up connectivity tech, including wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. Apple CarPlay includes access to Siri, while Android Auto users can access Google Assistant. All Crown Signia grades come with a SiriusXM Platinum Plan 3-month trial subscription to Satellite Radio and HD Radio.
A digital rearview mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver is standard on the Limited grade and helps the driver see what’s behind the vehicle with the flip of a switch to instantly provide the driver with a wide, unobstructed view from a rear camera.
To further aid outward visibility, the Limited grade has an available Panoramic View Monitor with 360-degree Overhead View and Curb View that operates in low-speed drive and reverse. Additionally, the Limited grade comes standard with a Smart Key System that works on all four doors and the rear liftgate, the XLE grade has a 2-door Smart Key. The Limited grade also has Digital Key capability, which enables a smartphone to be used instead of a physical key (Remote Connect trial or subscription required).
The Toyota Crown Signia comes with a variety of connected service capabilities and trials:
- Drive Connect: Includes one-year trial subscription of Cloud Navigation with Google Points of Interest (POI) data, Intelligent Assistant with Hey, Toyota, and Destination Assist
- Service Connect: Includes up to 10-year trial subscription with personalized maintenance updates and vehicle health reports
- Safety Connect: Includes up to 10-year trial subscription with Emergency Assistance, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Automatic Collision Notification and Stolen Vehicle Locator
- Wi-Fi Connect: Includes up-to 30-day or 3GB trial (whichever comes first) with AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot and Integrated Streaming Apple Music and Amazon Music compatibility (Integrated Streaming requires separate subscriptions to third-party provider services)
- Remote Connect: Includes 1-year trial subscription; Remotely interact with your vehicle through the Toyota app via your smartwatch. Depending on grade, allows you to lock/unlock doors, start and stop the vehicle, locate your last parked location, check vehicle status and monitor guest drivers
The 2025 Toyota Crown Signia will come standard with Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 (TSS 3.0) standard. This suite of safety and driver assistance technologies includes:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Road Sign Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Proactive Driving Assist