Dealerware, a connected car platform, has been named the preferred provider by Jaguar Land Rover Canada to power its courtesy vehicle program. This decision expands the program, following a successful roll-out as the preferred provider for Jaguar Land Rover’s US retail locations.
The company recently adapted its offerings to provide contactless contracting to all customers which gives dealers a seamless and safe way to deliver courtesy vehicles, offer extended and at-home test drives, and enable pickup and delivery, all without compromising the health of their employees and customers. This feature eliminates handheld device sharing while elevating customer experience and respecting social distancing guidelines.
Dealerware allows retailers and OEMs to easily flex and scale all their mobility programs and fleet management needs, from simple lot management to customized loaner, rental, and subscription programs. Jaguar Land Rover retailers powered by Dealerware will now enjoy:
• Newly added services like contactless contracting and pickup and delivery
• Immediate cost recovery, an average of $85 CAD/vehicle/month in fuel, damage, and tolls
• Improved operational efficiencies with an average 15% increase in vehicle utilization
• A superior customer experience, resulting in a 27-point increase in CSI (on average), compared to any other offering in the market today according to J.D. Power
• Good customer support that reduces response time from hours to minutes. (Dealerware’s NPS ranks amongst the top 1% of all technology companies)