Autonomy announced the expansion of its EV lineup to include the popular Tesla Model Y Long Range. Autonomy launched commercially at the end of January with its trailblazing EV subscription mobile app and Tesla Model 3 program. The company provides consumers with a low-commitment and cheaper alternative to getting into a Tesla Model 3 Standard and Long Range, and now a Model Y Long Range, without having to wait months and go into long-term debt.
Autonomy Subscription Program Details for Tesla Model Y:
- Model: Low-mileage Tesla Model Y Long Range.
- Subscription Pricing: All subscriptions include basic routine maintenance and roadside assistance (limitations apply). Consumers have flexibility to customize their monthly payment to as low as $690 a month (with a $7,900 start fee) up to $1,350 per month (with a $1,000 start fee and no vehicle upgrades). A $500 security deposit is required when the subscription is activated. Taxes also apply.
- Reservation: Fully refundable $100 reservation fee (applied to security deposit at activation).
- Term: Month to month with a three-month minimum. Terminate with 28-days’ notice.
- Availability: In California for iOS and soon for Android users.
- Mileage: up to 1,000 miles a month.
- How to Subscribe: Reservations can be made via the iOS Autonomy app.
- Delivery: Delivered to your doorstep anywhere in California for $100 plus tax for a limited time, or available for pickup from our Santa Monica delivery center.