Automotive is undergoing a transformation. Not since the invention of the motor car has the industry witnessed such rapid evolution. For almost two decades, TU-Automotive Europe has grown to become the premier European automotive technology industry event. Now under a new name, AutoTech: Europe, continues to be the meeting place that propels automotive technology business in Europe into the future.
The automotive industry is in flux and going through another unprecedented paradigm shift; electrification, decarbonisation, sustainability, new software technologies and new incumbents are all moving the goal posts, driving traditional automakers and the industry, to rethink their entire business strategy. Do you know what is next? What are you doing to ensure you are ahead of the game?
To compete and to stay relevant, the industry needs to transform the way they think, their future strategy and how they collaborate. AutoTech: Europe will focus on the future, the innovation, what can be and what is coming around the corner. Curated for the industry by the industry, through extensive research with the AutoTech industry and their newly formed Advisory board, AutoTech: Europe 2022 is built to promote in-person networking and innovation between the leaders of automotive and technology. This year’s agenda has been created with the help of the newly formed Advisory Board, whose expertise span across the entire automotive tech ecosystem:
- Jason Craker, Transformation Director, Changemaker
- Eden Ben Shabat, Cybersecurity Analysts and Vulnerability Management Team Leader, CYMOTIVE Technologies
- Jenny Heinze, SVP Automotive & Connected Solutions, DMI
- Scott Lyons, In Vehicle Content, Services & Tech Partnerships / Co-Founder Ford MakeItDriveable Program, Ford of Europe
- Ralf Drauz, Managing Director – Clarion, Forvia
- Anders Wall, Group CFO, Green Mobility
- Holger Weiss, CEO & Founder, German AutoLabs
- Balbir Blugan, Product Business Development, Google
- James?Towle, Director, New Business Models, Jaguar Land Rover
- Tim Smith, Design X Creative Tech Director, NewTerritory
- Anya Ernest, Innovation Lead, Polestar
- David Wong, Senior Technology & Innovation Manager, Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)
- Olaf Gietelink, Vice President Product Marketing, TomTom Automotive?
- Paul Myles, Editor, TU-Auto
- Kersten Lang, Head of Digital Products & Services, Volkswagen
- Daniel Fredriksson, Head of Business Development, WirelessCar
- Stephen Bell, Chief Analyst, Wards Intelligence
Connectivity is the foundation to this event, from which everything stems. AutoTech: Europe will focus on the topics that are instrumental to the new digital, consumer focused, connected automotive industry, as BMW, Volkswagen, Ford, Deutsche Telekom and Google take stage to show the importance of collaboration between automakers and technology providers. Main topics include Connectivity, ADAS & Autonomous, Data & Digitalization, Mobility, 5G, HMI, Transformation, Innovation, Entertainment, Connected Commerce, Software Defined, Subscriptions and more.
Expect to have a variety of networking opportunities to choose from: Start-up Roundtables, Speed Networking, Drinks Reception, and the European Informa Tech Automotive Awards where you will get a chance to meet automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, software developers, mobility providers and celebrate the European Automotive Industry’s innovation and achievements together.